littleBits Smart Home Kit
- EASY AUTOMATION: Get a feel for the internet of things without wiring, soldering or programming.
- ACTIVATE ANYWHERE: Turn your inventions on from across the room or across the world.
- SYNC YOUR DEVICES: Use your phone, tablet, or Apple Watch to control inventions.
- AUTOMATE EVERYTHING: Try creating a smart coffee brewer or auto-pet feeder!
- ADD YOUR GADGETS: Connect inventions to existing smart devices like Nest and Phillips HUE.
- CONNECT TO SOCIAL: Trigger inventions with web services like Facebook, Gmail & Twitter using IFTTT.
- ENDLESS INVENTING: Find thousands of additional invention instructions online & on the app.
- IT'S ALL REUSABLE: Reuse your Bits in unlimited ways to create new, imaginative inventions.
This kit that upgrade your home and bring it into the 21st century. The Smart Home Kit can turn any dumb household object (like a fan or lamp) into an internet-connected device. Instead of buying a bajillion different smart products, you can reinvent the household items you already have.
The Smart Home Kit is the easiest way to Snap the Internet to Anything. Whether or you're an experienced maker, a tech-curious family, or a home DIY-er, anyone can improve their room or house with inventions created with the Smart Home Kit.
- Bright LED
- IR Transmitter
- Light sensor
- MP3 Player
- Sound trigger
- Synth speaker
- Temperature sensor
- USB power, adapter, and cable
- Screws and accessories
- AC switch*
* Important note: The AC Switch in the Smart Home Kit is designed for US electrical outlets, and does not include a step-down transformer for use with Singapore (220V-240V) electrical outlet. Do not plug this into a local electrical outlet without a step-down transformer. This is an electrical hazard and will damage your equipment, and any resulting damage is not covered under warranty. Please also note that a 2- or 3-pin plug converter is not a transformer. You can see examples of step-down transformers at Qoo10 and Lazada (no endorsement implied for any devices listed in the links).