Build and fly your own drone with the Circuit Scribe Drone Builder Kit!
Power your cardboard arms with conductive silver ink, and connect your drone's hub and motors. Download the controller app and take to the skies!
The app includes easy-to-fly hover, takeoff and landing modes, or test your skills with full manual joystick control.
Use the included pre-made plastic arms for testing, or make your own arm designs with the included extra cardboard.
Drone Kit includes:
- Circuit Scribe conductive ink pen
- 4 motors and 8 propellers
- Drone hub with on-board camera
- Cardboard arms to fill in traces with conductive ink
- Blank cardboard to create your own arms
- Pre-made plastic arms for testing
- Battery and battery charger
- iOS & Android controller app download
The drone itself is less than 100g in weight. This information is useful for understanding if you need to register your drone in your country. As of Jun 2020 in Singapore, any unmanned aircraft (UA) with a total weight of above 250g must be registered before it can be operated in Singapore