Annikken Andee for Android - AIO
Price in Singapore Dollars, including 7% GST of $5.25
Annikken Andee for Android - AIO ( Works with Android )
What is Annikken Andee for Android?
Connect your Arduino project to your Android device. Use your Android device to control your Arduino, display data or simple use the device sensors as input data for your Arduino.
The second version of the popular Annikken Andee for Android. The original board was successful funded on Indiegogo in 2013. The board is updated with extra I/O pins for hardware controls and micro SD card reader.
- Micro SD Card
- 1.27mm pitch jumper slot for easy change of SPI chip select pin
- 5V pin (beside 3.3V pin) is now connected to 5V (ICSP).
- Shorter header pins for connection with Arduino, giving a flatter height profile
- Extra 8 digital IO pins
- Free Andee Library for Arduino IDE
- Free Annikken Andee mobile App
Dimensions: 6.8cm (L) x 5.3cm (B) x 1.9cm (H)
Weight: 23 grams
Compatibility with following boards:
- Arduino Uno
- Arduino Leonardo
- Arduino Mega
- Arduino Due
Wired connection to Arduino (or other boards) via SPI.
Wireless connection to Android devices via Bluetooth 2.1, using BlueGiga WT11-A module
Android Device Operating System:
Android 4.3 (Jelly Bean)