ClassVR Starter Set of 4
Price in Singapore Dollars, including 7% GST of $176.57
ClassVR’s headset is a standalone, classroom-ready device, delivering a fully immersive VR/AR experience under the teacher’s control. With the ClassVR headset, everything you need is fully integrated – you don’t need to add a mobile device. Headsets have a High Definition 5.5″ screen, an 8MP front facing camera and integrated Wi-Fi.
ClassVR is ready to go out of the box, so for an incredible immersive experience, just add kids…!
When students put on the ClassVR headset they are transported to a futuristic ‘holodeck‘ where they can use innovative head and hand gestures to navigate around. In front of them are a range of educational activities to select from, customised and delivered to the headset by the teacher, or from a pre-defined set of themes and activities.
The ClassVR interface locks out systems settings, presents a custom set of educational resources, and ensures students are kept on task with no distractions.
The ClassVR Starter Set of 4 has a portable, ruggedized storage and charging case, making sure all your headsets are safe, secure and fully charged, ready for students to use at any time. The custom designed foam helps protect the headsets and holds them securely in place.
ClassVR Standalone Headset: Technical Specifications
- Quad-Core ARM Cortex-A17 Processor
- Stereo Speakers & Internal Microphone
- 2GB DDR RAM & 16GB Internal Storage
- 4,000 mAh Lithium-Ion Battery
- Net Weight: 400g
- 8MP Auto-Focus Front-Facing Camera
- Dimensions: 185mm x 155mm x 102mm
- 5.5” 2560×1440 High Resolution Display (Refresh Rate: 70 Hz)
- Light & proximity sensor / G-sensor / Electronic Compass / 9-Axis gyroscope system
- 802.11 a/b/g/n Dual band 2.4/5Ghz Wi-Fi & Bluetooth 4.0
- 3.5mm Stereo Jack Out for headphone use
- Aspherical lens with adjustable distance
- Full Size USB Port & Micro USB Port for charging
- Micro card slot for expandable storage