Huskylens AI Vision Sensor (with Silicone Case)
Price in Singapore Dollars, including 7% GST of $4.71
HuskyLens is an easy-to-use AI machine vision sensor. It is equipped with multiple functions, such as face recognition, object tracking, object recognition, line tracking, color recognition, and tag(QR code) recognition. Through the UART / I2C port, HuskyLens can connect popular main control boards like Arduino, micro:bit, Raspberry Pi and LattePanda to help you make very creative projects without playing with complex algorithms.
HuskyLens is pretty easy-to-use. You can change various algorithms by pressing the function button. Click the learning button, HuskyLens starts learning new things. After that, HuskyLens is able to recognize them.
Additionally, HuskyLens carries a 2.0 inch IPS screen. So you don’t need to use a PC in the parameters tuning. Enjoy the convenience it brings, what you see is what you get!
- Processor: Kendryte K210
- Image Sensor: OV2640 (2.0Megapixel Camera)
- Supply Voltage: 3.3~5.0V
- Current Consumption (TYP): 320mA@3.3V, 230mA@5.0V (face recognition mode; 80% backlight brightness; fill light off)
- Connection Interface: UART, I2C
- Display: 2.0-inch IPS screen with 320*240 resolution
- Built-in Algorithms: Face Recognition, Object Tracking, Object Recognition, Line Tracking, Color Recognition, Tag Recognition
- Dimension: 52mm * 44.5mm / 2.05 x 1.75inch