micro:bit MOVE mini buggy kit
Price in Singapore Dollars, including 7% GST of $3.60
Note: This kit does not include a micro:bit! Pick one up here.
The Kitronik :MOVE mini buggy kit for the BBC micro:bit provides a fun introduction to robotics. The :MOVE mini is a 2 wheeled robot that is suitable for autonomous operation, remote control projects via a Bluetooth application, or being controlled using a second BBC micro:bit as a controller via the micro:bit's radio functionality.
The Kitronik :MOVE mini is powered by two continuous rotation servo motors. The speed of these servos can be controlled by simply altering the PWM (Pulse Width Modulation) signal to the servo, which is easy to do using the Servo blocks in the Microsoft MakeCode Block editor. Kitronik has also produced custom blocks for the Servo:Lite to make the task of coding as quick and painless as possible.
The buggy also has 5 x RGB individually addressable ZIP LEDs (NeoPixel compatible), which can be used as indicators, reverse lights, and more!
- Offers a fun introduction to the world of DIY robotics.
- Add code for autonomous operation.
- Use in conjunction with an App and control it over Bluetooth.
- Use the radio function and a second microbit as a controller.
- Attach a pen and code the robot to draw shapes.