pi-top , the Maker's Laptop
Price in Singapore Dollars, including 7% GST of $27.80
The Raspberry Pi open-source laptop that you've been waiting for has arrived with the pi-top! With this kit you can unleash your inner inventor to create projects and explore technology while using the famous Raspberry Pi. pi-top strives to inspire inventors and creators to seek the skills of tomorrow and create their future, today.
Sliding Keyboard Design
The new pi-top is a modular laptop and introduces the world’s first, all-new sliding keyboard. Slide out the keyboard to reveal the built in Modular Rail. It's a workspace for you to build your creations, using pi-top accessories and electronic components.
Slide the keyboard down and add your Raspberry Pi in a few simple steps. Switch on and explore an extraordinary collection of projects and inventions - limited only by your imagination.
All pi-top devices are shipped with an all inclusive software suite.
The new pi-top includes a load of familiar apps such as Google Suite, Google’s Chromium web-browser, a full Microsoft Office compatible suite, 3D printing software, Scratch block-based Coding and more. In addition, it offers fun games, such as Minecraft for Pi, and pi-top’s own exciting space exploration game, CEEDuniverse, to develop your range of digital skills.
pi-top teaches you to create your own inventions on your journey as an inventor. We’ll help you get started with this awesome inventor’s kit.
All new pi‑tops come with an Inventor's Kit! Happy inventing!
What's in the box?
- 1 x pi-top modular laptop
- 1 x SD Card with pi-top OS
- 2 x Guide Booklets
- 1 x Power Supply Unit with 4x Plug Heads
- 4 x Inventor's Cardboard Cutouts
- 1 x Inventor's Kit:
- pi-top PROTO+
- Sparkly LED lights
- Ultrasonic range sensor
- Noise sensor microphone
- Various buttons and sensors and lots more!
- 1 x Raspberry Pi 3B+ (only if you chose the kit that includes it)
- 14” full HD LCD screen
- 1920 x 1080 resolution
- 180° screen angle range
RASPBERRY PI 3
- 1.4GHz quad-core arm cortex A53P
- 4 USB ports
- 40 GPIO pins
- HDMI port
- Gigabit Ethernet port
- 802.11 B/G/N dual-band wireless LAN
- Bluetooth 4.2
- 3.5mm audio jack
- Camera interface
- Display interface
- Micro SD card slot
- Videocore IV 3D graphics core
- 6-8 hour battery life
- 105mm sliding keyboard for internal access (US layout)
- 104x75mm trackpad with Gesture Control
- Modular Rail for pi-top accessories
- 18V, 2.5A charger with AU, EU, UK and US adapters
- 8GB class 10 SD CARD with pi-topOS
- SD Card Removal Tool