The Solarbotics Marble Machine Kit - Battery Edition
The fun of a Marble Machine, miniaturized for your desk, now battery powered!
You are probably familiar with its older cousin, the Solar Marble Machine that has a clever circuit that delivers short bursts of energy collected by the solar cell to the gear wheel.The battery pack edition of the Marble Machine kit has splendid electromechanical appeal, delivering 8 steel balls down a laser-cut wood frame. Unlike its solar-powered cousin, it’s ready to run at your command.
Features + Specs
- Securely tucked under the return rail, the battery pack provides hours of power to rotate the gear wheel that brings the marbles up to the top of the spiral.
- No-solder battery-powered construction.
- Precision laser-cut fibreboard frame.
- All electronic and structure parts included.
- 2 x AAA batteries required (not included)
- Basic tools required (no soldering)
- 1 hour build time
- [Documentation]: Battery Marble Machine Assembly Documentation 1.1 - Apr 2015