Play as Tony Stark and suit up in the iconic MK50 armour to play through a series of nanotech weapon field tests and battles designed by FRIDAY. This walking, talking Iron Man Robot is your portal into the events after Marvel’s Avengers: Infinity War. Start by downloading the free app for iOS or Android to start the adventure with Augmented Reality Missions, where users can battle drones inspired from the Marvel Cinematic Universe.
- NANOTECH DEVELOPMENT
Complete Augmented Reality (AR) Missions to build your Iron Man MK50 Robot’s arsenal in the free, downloadable app.
- MOBILE COMMAND PROTOCOL
Use a mobile device to control the Iron Man MK50 Robot’s motors, lights, and sound. Select specific phrases or upload your own face and even record audio phrases to become a superhero.
- IRON GUARD PROTOCOL
The Iron Man MK50 Robot utilizes custom patrol capabilities with added audio and light reactions utilized with cutting edge light sensor technology
- CUSTOM PROTOCOL
Customize the Iron Man MK50 Robot by building unique sequences using block-based programming for one of a kind adventure.
In the Box
- Iron Man MK50 Robot
- AR Mat
- USB Charging Cable
- Quick Start Guide
- Legal Guide
- Connection: Bluetooth (BLE)
- Languages: English, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Japanese, German, Korean, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional)
- Batteries: 2 lithium polymer batteries
- iOS & Android Apps supported; App requires 1GB RAM
- Apple iOS 10.0/iPhone 6s+/iPad Pro+
- Android 7.0+, best experienced with devices with ARCore
- For a full list of supported devices, visit: www.ubtrobot.com/products/ironman