Kitronik :MOVE mini MK2 micro:bit Buggy Kit
Price in Singapore Dollars, including 8% GST of $4.07
The Kitronik:MOVE mini MK 2 buggy kit for the BBC micro:bit is the latest version of our ever popular :MOVE mini that provides a fun introduction to robotics. The :MOVE mini is a 2 wheeled robot that is suitable for autonomous operation, remote control projects via a Bluetooth application or being controlled using a second BBC microbit as a controller via the microbits radio functionality.
The MK2 features a brand new set of Kitronik injection moulded wheels with 0-ring rubber tyres. The wheels maintain the large size, relative to the chassis, and add improved traction for better performance than the original buggies laser cut wheels.
- The kit offers a fun introduction to the world of DIY robotics.
- Add code for autonomous operation.
- Use in conjunction with our free micro:bit Android App and control it over Bluetooth.
- Use the radio function and a second microbit as a controller.
- Attach a pen and code the robot to draw shapes.
- The buggy features new and improved injection moulded wheels with rubber 0-ring tyres.
- 1 x Set of chassis parts.
- 2 x Micro 360 degree continuous rotation Servos with accessories.
- 1 x Servo:Lite board.
- 2 x Counter sunk M3 6mm screw.
- 5 x Counter sunk M3 8mm screw.
- 6 x M2 Rec Pan Steel screw.
- 6 x M2 Hex Full Width Nut.
- 3 x AAA Batteries.
- 1 x Pair of ABS White Wheels.