Inky wHAT (ePaper/eInk/EPD) Red/Black/White
Price in Singapore Dollars, including 8% GST of $6.89
Inky wHAT is a 400x300 pixel electronic paper (ePaper / eInk / EPD) display for Raspberry Pi, a larger version of our popular Inky pHAT display, with more than 5x the number of pixels, and available in three colour schemes - red/black/white, yellow/black/white, and black/white.
The larger display opens up many more possibilities, with significantly more space to display information. Like Inky pHAT, the display is crisp and readable in bright sunlight.
Use Inky wHAT as a detailed weather display, as a calendar, for daily news reports, to list household chores, or you could even use it as a tiny DIY e-reader to read your e-books.
- 4.2" EPD display (400x300 pixels)
- 40-pin female header included to boost height for full-size Pis
- Standoffs included to securely attach to your Pi
- Additional pins, including I2C and SPI, broken out
- Inky wHAT pinout
- Compatible with all 40-pin header Raspberry Pi models
- Python library
- Comes fully assembled