littleBits Hall of Fame Kits
Introducing a new series of kits featuring 4 of our tried-and-true invention faves! Each 2-in-1 kit includes everything needed to create an invention our inventor community loves to build, plus instructions for kids to transform that invention into a second, new creation. Collect them all, and combine kits for bigger, better inventions!
The Bubble Bot Hall of Fame Kit teaches kids how to build their own bubble blowing robot. Kids snap the electronic building blocks together, and use the included paper template to create an invention that lets them control how big their bubbles grow. The template is totally customizable, allowing kids to get creative. Is it a hot air balloon? Or maybe a pot-bellied pig blowing bubble gum! From there, kids remix the Bits to create a second invention: The Fan of Fortune. This game uses the fan Bit and a strategically placed arrow to peer into the future and answer any question kids ask. Bits, accessories, and instructions included.
- Kits come with 4 Bits, 4-6 accessories, and paper templates needed to create inventions.
- Step-by-step instructions for 2 inventions (the Bubble Bot and the Fan of Fortune) are available online or in the littleBits Invent app for iOS users.
- Bits can be reconfigured to create new inventions not included in the box.
- All Bits work together, so you can collect and combine the other Bits and kits to create bigger, better inventions.
- Hall-of-Fame Kit Inventions are simple and fun, ensuring all kids will feel confident inventing.
*** FAQs ***
Where can I find Kit Instructions?
You can find instructions for all four of our Hall of Fame Kits by visiting www.littleBits.com/hall-of-fame-instructions or through the littleBits Invent App for iOS users.
If kids purchase more than one kit, can the kits be combined to build extra inventions?
Yes! littleBits electronic building blocks are modular. The more Bits you have, the more creative you can be! Check out our inventions page for inspiration from our community. https://littlebits.com/inventions/explore