littleBits Hall of Fame Kits
Introducing a new series of kits featuring 4 of our tried-and-true invention faves! Each 2-in-1 kit includes everything needed to create an invention our inventor community loves to build, plus instructions for kids to transform that invention into a second, new creation. Collect them all, and combine kits for bigger, better inventions!
With the Night Light Hall of Fame Kit, kids can create their own friendly light to brighten even the darkest night. The bargraph Bit, made of 5 multicolored LED lights, is sound-activated to work whenever kids are awake before bed or in stirring in the middle of the night. Little Edisons experimenting with light can then remix the invention and use the Bits in the kit to create a Megablaster wrist cuff, the invention that blasts imaginary powers wherever it's aimed. The slide dimmer Bit lets kids control just how much of their superpower of light gets sent into the universe. Bits, accessories, and instructions included.
- Kits come with 4 Bits, 4-6 accessories, and paper templates needed to create inventions.
- Step-by-step instructions for 2 inventions (the Night Light and the Megablaster) are available online or in the littleBits Invent app for iOS users.
- Bits can be reconfigured to create new inventions not included in the box.
- All Bits work together, so you can collect and combine the other Bits and kits to create bigger, better inventions.
- Hall-of-Fame Kit Inventions are simple and fun, ensuring all kids will feel confident inventing.
*** FAQs ***
Where can I find Kit Instructions?
You can find instructions for all four of our Hall of Fame Kits by visiting www.littleBits.com/hall-of-fame-instructions or through the littleBits Invent App for iOS users.
If kids purchase more than one kit, can the kits be combined to build extra inventions?
Yes! littleBits electronic building blocks are modular. The more Bits you have, the more creative you can be! Check out our inventions page for inspiration from our community. https://littlebits.com/inventions/explore