littleBits - STEAM Student Set
Educators and parents can now bring STEAM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Art, and Math) learning to life—no experience necessary! This set will walk teachers and parents through every step with comprehensive lessons and guides.
Raise technology literacy: Students engage with electronics by completing 8 challenges that progress in difficulty, with 10 companion lessons for educators.
Integrate STEAM learning: With the inclusion of Art in STEM, students are empowered to think creatively and design and engineer solutions to real-world problems.
Make curricular connections: The 120+ page Teacher's Guide connects challenges to American NGSS and Common Core standards, and inspires teachers to take concepts further.
- Sets you up for 16+ hours of STEM/STEAM teaching with 8 engaging challenges, and additional companion lessons.
- Getting started is simple with a Student Invention Guide and Teacher’s Guide.
- Designed in partnership with educators to incorporate NGSS & Common Core in curriculum.
- Engage students in problem solving, creative thinking, and collaboration through invention-based learning.
- Works for classroom/makerspace instruction or self-directed learning for 1 to 4 students.