Educators and parents can now bring STEAM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Art, and Math) learning to life - no experience necessary! This set will walk teachers and parents through every step with comprehensive lessons and guides.
Raise technology literacy: Students engage with electronics by completing 8 challenges that progress in difficulty, with 10 companion lessons for educators.
Integrate STEAM learning: With the inclusion of Art in STEM, students are empowered to think creatively and design and engineer solutions to real-world problems.
Make curricular connections: The 120+ page Teacher's Guide connects challenges to American NGSS and Common Core standards, and inspires teachers to take concepts further.
- Sets you up for 16+ hours of STEM/STEAM teaching with 8 engaging challenges, and additional companion lessons.
- Getting started is simple with a Student Invention Guide and Teacher's Guide.
- Designed in partnership with educators to incorporate NGSS & Common Core in curriculum.
- Engage students in problem solving, creative thinking, and collaboration through invention-based learning.
- Works for classroom/makerspace instruction or self-directed learning for 1 to 4 students.
For classroom lessons, please find our STEAM Education Class Pack here.