M5Stack ENV II Unit with Temperature Humidity Environment Sensor (SHT30+BMP280)
Price in Singapore Dollars, including 7% GST of $0.82
- ENV II is an environmental sensor which can sense temperature, humidity and atmospheric pressure. It integrates the SHT30 and BMP280 sensors and is programmed over the I2C protocol(SHT30:0x44, BMP280:0x76).
- SHT30 is a digital temperature and humidity sensor with high precision and low power consumption.
- BMP280 is an absolute barometric pressure sensor which is especially designed for mobile applications. It offers the highest flexibility to optimize the device regarding power consumption, resolution and filter performance.
- This product is EOL now, we've released the updated version ENV III Unit with Temperature Humidity Air Pressure Sensor (SHT30+QMP6988) which is fully compatible with this product.
- Supports I2C
- GROVE interface, supports UIFlow and Arduino
- Two LEGO installation holes
- 1x ENV II Unit
- 1x Grove Cable
|Max Temperature Measuring Range||-40℃ ~ 120℃|
|Typical Temperature Tolerance||0 ~ 60℃/±0.2℃|
|Humidity Measuring Range||10 ~ 90%RH / ±2%|
|Air Pressure Measuring Range||300 ~ 1100hPa / ±1hPa|
|Communication Protocol||I2C(SHT30:0x44, BMP280:0x76)|
|Operating Temperature Range||0°C to 60°C|
|Case Material||Plastic (PC)|
Learn and Documents
>>>>> Documents <<<<<