This M5GO IoT Kit is a multi-Unit feast with 6 M5units inside (ENV II, IR, RGB, PIR, ANGLE, HUB). Just like other M5Stack development kit, M5GO is powered by ESP32.
Every M5stack development kit can be programmed through Arduino IDE, WebIDE UIFlow, Micropython, and Blockly, simplifying the development process for those requiring a joint hardware and software solution. Not only does M5stack have far-reaching IoT applications in industry, agriculture, and home, but it also empowers students to learn to code in STEM classrooms.
This M5GO kit is specifically designed for STEM education. The pack includes 1 M5GO controller + 6 M5units + plenty of accessories. Having all those goods, together with the Blockly program platform, allows the school students to explore the engineering world , making their own IoT product and implement brilliant ideas into real life.
- ENV UNIT III: Temperature, humidity, and atmospheric pressure sensors, with I2C communication interface for rapid acquisition of environmental information.
- PIR UNIT: Body sensor, passive pyroelectric for human body sensing, digital signal output status.
- ANGLE UNIT: Knob Potentiometer, analog signal input for music/lighting adjustment
- IR UNIT: Integrated infrared transmitter, receiver. Free coding, infrared transceiver.
- RGB UNIT: 3x Programmable RGB LED, support programming to control any color display
- HUB UNIT: I2C device splitter, expand single I2C bus to 3 channels, can access different I2C address devices
- 1x M5GO
- 6x Units(ENV III, IR, RGB, PIR, ANGLE, HUB)
- 4x LEGO Blocks
- 12x LEGO Connections
- 4x GROVE cable
- 1x Type-C USB (20cm)
- 1x Quick Start Guide