micro: Maqueen micro:bit Robot
Price in Singapore Dollars, including 7% GST of $2.94
Maqueen is a micro:bit based programmable robot for STEM education. The Mini-body, interesting features and plug-and-play allow children to quickly learn graphic programming in entertaining, nurturing children's interest in science and logical thinking.
- Support for MakeCode via extension module at: https://github.com/DFRobot/pxt-maqueen
- Support for Scratch and Python via DFRobot's Mind+ software.
- Small size, flexible movement.
- All-metal miniature gear motor, good quality, strong driving force.
- Full-featured, highly expandable:
- Line patrol, ambient light, LED lights, ultrasonic interface, buzzer, I2C interface, mechanical expansion screw hole, etc.
- Easy to install, easy to use.
- More information found on their wiki