Pan-Tilt HAT for Raspberry Pi and Jetson Nano
Price in Singapore Dollars, including 8% GST of $1.48
This is a 2-DOF pan-tilt hat based on Raspberry Pi 40-pin GPIO. It can directly be used once plugged into the Pi board's GPIO. Meanwhile, the board makes the Raspberry Pi GPIO pins led out for your convenient use. With the I2C interface adopted, the module allows your Pi to control the camera movement and light intensity detection only using 2 signal lines. The on-board PCA9685 chip can output 12-bit resolution PWM to control the rotation of the pan-tilt. In addition, it comes with onboard TSL25911FN and built-in ADC that could make responses to light similar to human eyes, which is helpful for enhancing module performance; The on-board voltage level translators make it compatible with 3.3V/5V operating level. There is a specific acrylic board for fixing the Raspberry Pi camera on this product.
- Operating Voltage: 3.3V/5V
- Control Chip: PCA9685
- PWM Resolution: 12-bit
- Ambient Light Sensor: TSL25911FN
- Ambient Light Resolution: 12-bit
- Logic Voltage: 3.3V
- Communication: I2C
- Dimension: 56.6*65mm/2.23*2.56
- Compatible with: Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+, Raspberry Pi 4 Model B and Jetson Nano.
- Not compatible with Raspberry Pi 400, Raspberry Pi Pico and Raspberry Pi Compute Module 4.
- 1 x Pan-Tilt HAT For Raspberry Pi