- Only need 4 simple steps, you can easily complete the installation. Children can also choose to hang around the neck with a string.
- It fits for graphical Makecode and Scratch programming. Kids can create many cases such as dice games, thermometer, compass, pedometer, play music, wireless control and so on...
Two Button Cells:
- Let the micro:bit run without USE cable and bulky battery holder. In order to be as small as possible, this only supports 2025 cell batteries.
Wear:bit Extension Board has 2 Switches:
- Power Switch and Buzzer Switch. Children can better control the micro:bit and buzzer as needed.
- Please use under adult supervision. Suitable for ages 6 and above.
- You'll need a BBC micro:bit for this kit! Note that a BBC micro:bit is NOT included in this kit, but you can pick one up here.