Price in Singapore Dollars, including 7% GST of $3.99
The BeetleBot is a simple kit to make a quick and basic obstacle-avoiding robot without using any solder.
The BeetleBot is the simplest TRUE robot you can build. Use only a screwdriver to put it together, then watch it zoom and smartly bounce off things in it's way! No microcontrollers, ICs, or transistors are used - just two switches wired cleverly together form the brains of this robot that has been featured as a popular MAKE Magazine & Instructables.com project.
Designed by Jerome Demers originally as a science-fair project, this robot design has won awards for it's simplicity and effectiveness. Jerome has now turned his design into a solder-free project, ideal for beginners to put together. The kit features:
- Simple screw-together mechanical construction (we even included the screwdriver!)
- Plug-in wiring
- Sturdy, preformed wire sensors
- Laser-cut acrylic shell featuring two shell designs (Ladybug / Tribal) and four color-themes
- Detailed construction manual with large, clear graphics
- [Documentation]: BeetleBot Manual - Jan 2016